April 21, 2005

Fake! (Sofia & I)

Hypocrisy and blindness it's all i see in you,
you want respect from everything and everyone, but this is all you can't show!
You cover up your lies, you betray yourself and others!
Is that what you call respect?
Is that what you'd like us to do to you?

You show me you'll be there for me,
you smile at me giving me the impression that it's all real...
You try to be someone you wont ever be...A friend?

Maybe it was my mistake beliving in you,
maybe i was wrong in not knowing it was all a lie....
But i guess i'll learn with it!

You! You're the one that fucked up in this whole story,
'cause i belived in your feeling and you knew it wasn't real!
But now I learned, now i know...
that things that you show are based in lies and fakness!

So i tell you, fuck you, go fuck yourself, i don't need your friendship,
'cause in the end it's not friendship, is just a fucking lie!

Hypocrisy and blindness,
lies and fakness,
is that what you show?
is that what you want?

Give yourself a break and fucking grow up!
I learnt with my mistake,
how about you?

No comments: